Thursday, January 26, 2017

Getting My JAMAs On, Journal of the American Medical Association has Kind Words for Comic About PD

It seems that there has been a gap in my role of relentless self-promoter. At the tail end of December, 20016, The Journal of the American Medical Association praised the heck out of my now-a-year-old graphic-novel-style memoir of coping with Parkinson's Disease, "My Degeneration". And somehow it never got mentioned in this authoritative blog. We here at Off&On Media Enterprises are just sick about this oversight and assure you, loyal reader, that steps have been taken, measures put in place, and the guilty tracked down and summarily dealt with. Our apologies to you, your ancestors, and of course my ancestors.

Is there anything I can do to make it up to you? Probably not. But to assure you of my future  good intentions, allow me to post a link to this article in Parkinson's Life Magazine  about the JAMA article. And if you want to see the JAMA story, why, it's right here. Again, my apologies. It won't happen again.

1 comment:

Isa Guha said...

Great article to read.